2008年9月25日木曜日

My Special Summer















I’d like to talk about my summer vacation. Most of days, I had part time jobs, but I had two big events in this summer. First, I went to house which my friend’s many times. Some of my friends are live near my house, so we gathered and stayed at house each other. We did many things, for example, doing fire work, playing cards all night, and talking about our childhood. Times past quickly, we laughed and laughed and laughed. It told me that how important friends for me. I thought that they like my sisters and brothers. I certain that we are able to be good friends each other in the future.

Second, we visited Gifu Prefecture for English summer camp for four days. In this camp, I could make a lot of new friends. All of activities, throwing water balloons, and playing game of musical chairs, are make us excite. We too get excited to sleep easily because we played cards for a long times and talked and laughed at useless talk for in to the night every day. In spite of lack of sleep, we spend time in lively fashion. I had really good times! How about you? How was your vacation?

2 件のコメント:

Ayu さんのコメント...

I want to trip with everyone again!

ChiisA さんのコメント...

I enjoyed English Summer Camp, too!! Making pearl ring, Playing a skit and eating foods...it was so fun, wasn't it? I want to visit Nemuno sato again!!