2008年10月9日木曜日

I Love Movies!


This movie has a secret. Don’t tell other parson it who has not seen this movie yet....

Do you know the movie “The Sixth sense”? Bruce Willis, acted main character, said like this to the audience who watch this movie. Have you ever seen it? If you never seen it, please, please see it! I’m a big fan of movies and I watched a lot of movies before. Today, I’ll introduce one of the my favorite movies: The Sixth sense!
This movie was written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan.(I believe he is a wonderful directer!) It was released in 1999.
I’ll tell you about this story briefly.

It tells the story of Cole Sear, a troubled, isolated boy: Haley Joel Osment, who claims to be able to see and talk to the dead, and an equally troubled child psychologist: Bruce Willis, who tries to help him. Dr. Malcolm Crowe: Bruce Willis, a prominent child psychologist is shown working with frightened boy, nine year-old Cole. Though Malcolm is skeptical at first, he eventually comes to believe that Cole is telling the truth, and decided to help him.
The end of this movie, Call tells Malcolm to the way to make up with his wife. However, we notice the big secret which he has.
 
The film was nominated for six Academy Awards, including Best Picture. Surprisingly, I saw it over five times and I couldn’t help crying every time. Because I was really impressed with this movie. How beautiful the mutual between parent and children, and husband and wife! If you interested in this movie, please see it quickly as you can as possible. There have a lot of good movies in the world, so please tell me if you have a recommendation movie. I think, fall will best to see the movies. Let’s enjoy these good movies!

0 件のコメント: